Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what do you think?

I did this page a while ago but, I don't know something just didn't work, I don't know what. . .


I tinkered with it a bit and got this. . .



Which do you like better? 

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the first one. However, I'd pick one of the pictures and have it colored, instead of having them all the sepia. I like how you have them hanging. I am most definantly going to use that idea :)

Unknown said...

I would I like the colored pictures better for this one, although I often like the look of sepia, it just isn't doing it for me on this one. But I do like the quote layout and print on the first one better.

Jan W. said...

I'm voting for the second one. I, too, like the way the pictures are hanging from the ribbon. Very delightful! (My new word this week, instead of cute and adorable!)

Mrs.Goates said...

I agree with Jessica - you should have a mix of the sepia tone and the color pictures. I like the edging on the pictures on the second one and the color of the paper. I think the first one is too bright to be with the sepia tone picture. I like the word layout better on the first one, but it should be smaller and maybe matted like the second one. Maybe also pull the word mat away from the edge of the paper. And after all that - I love your page layout. When I start using all the cute little add ons it always seems like too much - yours is perfect.

Nichole said...

Thanks, I actually tried mixing the Sepia and color after I posted this and liked it. I will let y'all know when I make the final decision. Thanks for the imput.

Kristi said...

Yeah I like the second one - but think mixing color/sepia might be intersting - maybe the top 3 sepia but the big one color to make it pop - and I like the idea of pulling the word matte away from the edge...

Kristi said...

ok - I was just relooking at the pictures and the top one on the right is very confusing in sepia - I was like all "what is coming out of the back of Lucy's skirt?" so I think that one should definitely be color - it was obvious that Lucy was dipping Brooklyn in the picture. lol

Unknown said...

Thanks Annie for fixing the banner picture!! You are awesome.