Saturday, April 11, 2009

Enlarging pictures

So that we can enlarge pages you post - when you post please either leave the picture in the original position or use the "Edit Html" portion to move your photo (copy and paste the code). I've also found moving the text instead of the photo works (I think). I'm not an expert on blogging so we might have to do trial and error on that.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Cool - I never knew that was why/how to some pictures could be enlarged or not. Good to know. Oh and thanks Annie - I'll definitely will be looking forward to seeing all your guys cute scrapbook pages - maybe it will inspire me to finally learn to do it! Although not sure where I'll find the time...oh I guess laundry can move further down the list - my kids will understand never having clean/folded underwear and clothes!

Jan W. said...

That's the nice thing about Digital, though. You don't have to get everything out and then put everything away. You can drop it and pick it up again very easily!

Jan W. said...

Unless of course you are as obsessive as your mother! And it would be helpful if you had your own computer and weren't sharing with 7 other people!

Jessica said...

So I had Nathan look at my page to see if he could help me make it bigger when you click one it... well half way through the process, "Oops, I think I broke it." Like you said Annie "Trail and error" :) Thanks for the tip, we'll keep practicing.

Jan W. said...

Cute new background...I was thinking that the black wasn't showing off very well!
New suggestion: Jessica posted links in her post, which is nice to have them right there. Can we (meaning anyone but me) add those to the side, so that as we get more and more posts we don't have to find that particular post from Jessica for the links?