Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Font Website

I was talking to Annie the other day and told her I had found a pretty good free font website, so I added it to the sidebar.  (that's it, I know, boring post)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

It is still nice for you to share. Um, which website is it since I don't remember which ones were there before. And I'm too lazy to go see all of the sites. Actually - I'm sure I could totally get into checking them all out - but not sure I have that kind of time.

Mrs.Goates said...

I'll take this one - I'm guessing fonteo? The one with "font" in it Kristi :)

Thanks Nik for posting this, I already downloaded some, I swear I'm totally addicted to fonts, I don't know why. They are just so cute, and when they are free?! I just can't stop myself.

Jessica said...

Thanks Nik! I've been looking for a font site.

Kristi said...

oh - shut up - talk to me when you have 6 kids...