So I finished baby Goates' sweater last night! (Nesting that actually worked!) Thanks mom for showing me the better way to pick up stitches - now I don't hate it as much :)
I'm so excited, it looks really cute. My only problem seems to be following directions as the writer of the pattern intended (I thought seams should go in the back, not off to one side...) So now the cute bow that is supposed to be in the center of the sweater is slightly off to the side. What do you think I should do?
1. Move it further to the side so it looks like I meant to do it
I'm so excited, it looks really cute. My only problem seems to be following directions as the writer of the pattern intended (I thought seams should go in the back, not off to one side...) So now the cute bow that is supposed to be in the center of the sweater is slightly off to the side. What do you think I should do?
1. Move it further to the side so it looks like I meant to do it
2. Move it to the back, where it won't be as obvious that it isn't centered
3. Just lace the ribbon through, with no bow
4. No ribbon at all
5. Bow on each side (that one is Scott's idea :)



3 comments:
I'd say a little more to the side if anything - if you hadn't said anything - I would have thought that was where it was suppose to be - like you meant for it to be there :o) Cute sweater! I'm impressed.
I too totally think it is fine where it is and would not have even thought anything was wrong with it if you hadn't said so. It turned out darnling!! I just love it!!
I'm with Kristi and Wendy! I like it off to the side. The sweater is adorable and I can't wait to see M&M in it in the not too distant future!
Post a Comment