So - I wanted a forum to show off my scrapbook pages (I know so humble!) and to get suggestions from other people. Since with digital scrapbooking you don't have "Scrapbooking Nights" I decided I would take advantage of the whole digital thing and invite you guys to be my continual scrapbook party :) Plus I love seeing what other people are doing to get ideas.
I invited you all as authors so you can post anything you want. I also left it unlocked - meaning anyone can look at this page, but it is not searchable by search engines - we can change settings if anyone has strong opinions.
Finally, if you don't scrapbook - well - you still have great opinions about scrapbooking and also I want to see any other crafts you have been working on!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Fun, Annie! What a good idea! I can't wait to see what other people post. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get going on more scrapbooking stuff.
Fun!! Guess I will have to post something, although my new passion is quilting, so instead of pages maybe I will post pictures of my latest creations!!
Thanks, Annie, for getting this started! Now I just need a lesson on how to post, since up until now, I've just been a blog stalker! Also, how come sometime when people post you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it and other times you can't. Cute page, by the way! I too like the clock idea.
Post a Comment