Good job Jessica. Very cute. I love templates, they are perfect for those days when the creative juices aren't flowing so fast. I usually start with a template and then, if I can, tweek it here and there as the creative juices start flowing.
Very cute, Jessica. Love the colors and of course that beautiful subject in the pictures!!
I agree with nik... kind of - I'll post my latest problem with templates :)
Post a Comment
because
3 comments:
Good job Jessica. Very cute. I love templates, they are perfect for those days when the creative juices aren't flowing so fast. I usually start with a template and then, if I can, tweek it here and there as the creative juices start flowing.
Very cute, Jessica. Love the colors and of course that beautiful subject in the pictures!!
I agree with nik... kind of - I'll post my latest problem with templates :)
Post a Comment