- http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/01/the-scarves/ , This is my ultimate favorite site! I am always going back!
- http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/date/100.aspx Tons of free downloads.
- http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/digital_scrapbooking_freebies.html
- http://www.digitalfreebies.com/
- http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ This is a great one for getting started.
- http://www.atomiccupcake.com/catalog.php?cat=k
I know that there are a lot more but these are the ones that I really like and use often. Most of these you have to register for but I have had no problems with spam.




5 comments:
Super cute!! I can't wait 'til I can't Heidi's toes when I do mine. Right now her nails are so tiny I could barely get a drop of polish on them.
Cute toes, Kaymbri and Jessica! I like the quote too! Very cute idea. I can't tell if you've got names on here or not. As a voice of experience, will you remember in 30 years whose toes these are? I'm wishing that I had put names on the pages I did for Mom. I might try to make that change, but the ones I printed out for her, will not have them on, but such is life, I guess!
I love painting Elaine's toes too! Though I can't do the flowers. It's funny - Elaine has no patience with me doing her hair but she'll sit perfectly still to do her toes. I guess she does take after me!
Oh and where did you get the quote?
Very cute and fun!! I agree with mom, names are important, as are date or ages of those involved. I love the books grandma created but wish I knew how old she was in them or what year it was so I could figure ages out.
Post a Comment