I put the links Jessica had in her post plus some others ones on the right... I also started one for "other links" for websites not about scrapbooking, like wherever Wendy K gets all her cute material for quilting and so on... Feel free to add anything else to the template... actually please, someone try, because I don't know if you can or not, so I'm interested to find out.
PS - you like the banner? I added mom in afterwards, I would have added Wendy J and Jessica, but I don't have any pictures of you running on a beach in cold weather half soaked :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Very Cool! Way to go Annie. Hopefully when I recover from my week away I will get some posts up.
Very cool Banner I meant...
I can't see anyway that I can add a link on the side. But here's one to add. Misty Kim's sister, (Brother Dodge's daughter), Amber Clegg is a contributor to this site. http://www.scrapartist.com/
About the banner picture....when I saw it, I thought it was odd because I couldn't remember Grandma taking a decent picture while we were playing in the water! Some with heads cut off, or missing a person or two, but not all of us at once! So good photo editing, Annie!
I like that I am flashing everyone, you couldn't have edited that out could you!! Thanks alot. Mom to add links you need to go into the editing window. I will try to add your link.
Okay, Annie so I went to the editing page and there is not link to change or edit the layout. Is there a way to make us managers or Administrators so that we could? Sorry I tried!!
Okay everyone should have admin privileges now. Sorry about the flashing - we'll see if we can fix that :)
I was wondering why I had never seen the picture of the water fight with mom in it...very cool.
Ok - so we can add links - I just pushed on the screwdriver/wrench icon on the bottom right of the link list and it let me into add new links - I added Mom's link from below - and then realized it was already there - so I deleted it again - so basically we can edit the layout - but I don't have any cool websites of my own to add...:o(
Alright - not sure how I missed all the previous comments - but hey Annie - your giving us admin rights worked :o}
Post a Comment