Cute page. What font did you use for the journaling? I've been looking for a font that looks like handwriting and I like that one. And did you have to do anything extra with the pins? or is that the way they came?
The font is a free one from 2 Peas in a Pod, here is the link
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/freefonts.asp
It is kind of hard to find the free fonts on their page. I really like this one too, I use it and another one from there called goofball almost exclusively in my scrapbook pages.
And no, I didn't do anything extra with the pins, I thought about doing a custom shadow to make them more realistic, but I just made the shadow smaller and closer so you wouldn't notice the problem the shadow creates with them as much.
5 comments:
I like it! The pins going through the clouds looks realistic! Good job!
Cute page. What font did you use for the journaling? I've been looking for a font that looks like handwriting and I like that one. And did you have to do anything extra with the pins? or is that the way they came?
Great Job, Annie!!
The font is a free one from 2 Peas in a Pod, here is the link
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/freefonts.asp
It is kind of hard to find the free fonts on their page. I really like this one too, I use it and another one from there called goofball almost exclusively in my scrapbook pages.
And no, I didn't do anything extra with the pins, I thought about doing a custom shadow to make them more realistic, but I just made the shadow smaller and closer so you wouldn't notice the problem the shadow creates with them as much.
very cute - like the paper/flower embelishment - oh, I just like the whole thing! :o)
Post a Comment