Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Red Mountain


I am going to enrichment tonight and they wanted me to do a spotlight on myself... So I thought oh, I'll bring some scrapbook pages - great! I had even bought an 8x8 album in Utah so I could keep some printed pages on hand. The problem came when I thought - Oh, I just want one more page of me skiing so I can talk about that. Oops. Two hours later and no house work done, I've got this page.
One thing I have to say though is how glad I am that I started my blog, because all my journaling is done for me... Most of the time I'm just editing down my long-windedness to a reasonable amount and pasting it in. That's how I remembered Nik's babysitter's name, which never would have happened otherwise.

3 comments:

Jan W. said...

Awesome! I kept looking at the picture of you and Nic and thought your tag said "Nikki and me on the left!" I was really confused as I was almost sure you were on the right! I was just about to give you a bad time, when I realized it said "lift"! Yikes!!! You guys all better be prepared to take care of your crazy Mom sooner than later!
The font in the journaling is really cute. What is it?

Mrs.Goates said...

Called Goofball - a free download from Shabby Princess

Unknown said...

Very nice, Annie!! I love it!! Maybe someday I will have to join you guys on your little adventures!!