
I have been working on this page for the last few days (don't worry - not continually :) Now I'm at the point where I need a title or something and can't come up with anything - any ideas? I thought about just stealing Jessica's quote she used on her pedicure page... But other than that I've got nothing.



4 comments:
what about something like "its a girl thing" ? Cute page by the way.
Steal it :) It's a very cute page. I like how Elaine's feet turned out off to the left.
Very cute page!! I like Kristi's suggestion. I am trying to think... Nope, got nothing, sorry.
Yeah, I looked up toe quotes, and feet quotes...Not much out there. Here's a few.
"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." ~ Leonardo da Vinci
"What a wonderful beautiful thing, to wiggle your toes." ~ Dalton Trumbo
That's about it. I like Krisi's suggestion, but also wondered if there was anything from "Happy Feet" Or just title it that!
The page is very cute. Good job with the extracting of the toes on the left side. It's a great focal point that then leads you to look at the darling pictures on the right to see the story. I think I might try putting a shadow under the straight ribbon just to give it a little dimension. The bow on the bottom picture looks like it is on Elaine's head. It looks cute, but did you try offsetting the picture a little? I'm probably being way too picky...but that's what I do with my own pages...create then start tweaking and tweaking and tweaking. That could be the reason, I'm still not very fast!
Post a Comment