Monday, May 18, 2009

Button

As you may or may have not noticed I've (well Nathan) added a button that you can add to your own blog that when you click on it it takes you to this site. I didn't think he would be adding it so soon and to be completly honest I didn't like the way it turned out. So there will probably be new design shortly. If you have any ideas, feel free to share. 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks Jessica - I thought it was a great idea and wondered who had made it. I put it on my blog - but it could use something - not sure what. I really like the basic design with the ricrac - maybe it's the font/writting doesn't stand out enough? Maybe put it on a tag with "brad" or "paperclip" holding it down? Maybe someone with more digital scrapbooking experience will have some ideas. And I also thought that it should match the blog - so why don't you work on a matching background for the blog too! :o) I'm sure with a new baby and a toddler you have lots of spare time and can just whipped it up.

Jessica said...

LOL! I love the idea of matching it with the background. I'll get on that right after I ..... well I guess you'll see it when it gets done :) Until then, thanks for the ideas.

Nichole said...

The Button changed, I like it!!