I finished the baby's bringing home outfit today! Hooray! That means the baby can officially come anytime now - which is good -because I'll be honest, I'm kind of done with the whole nesting thing.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute Annie, I can't wait to see little Haisley in it! ; )
Very cute!! Can't wait to see our little Adi or Molly!! (Like how we are all using our choice of name? Look I can't decide either!!)
very cute - I'm sure little JoJo (short for Joyce?) will love it. :o) Don't know that Joyce is my first choice for the name but I had to be different and Joyce is the most consistant name you've had - it is a least the middle name ... right? So then I can win that I guessed right. :o) Seriously - I couldn't even decide what to name Sierra and was thinking I should change it even after we brought her home so I'm so not going to add to your stress of picking a name.
You did a good job on that! So cute!
So cute! I like the green
Post a Comment