I really like the way it turned out - especially that the side folding in thing worked out like I hoped - so that it opens up bigger than it looks. It is still a small purse - definitely a teenager size. I'm hoping took good enough notes that I will be able to make it again! Since this one goes to it's new home tonight!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Purse designed by ME!!
So I have been making a lot of purses lately (not all of them endend up on here) but I've always started with a pattern - even if I adjusted/tweaked it a little. But Kaylee is going to a sleep over for a friend that is having a birthday tonight - so I made this up for her. I took things I liked from other patterns that I have or have seen - and this is what I came up with...




I really like the way it turned out - especially that the side folding in thing worked out like I hoped - so that it opens up bigger than it looks. It is still a small purse - definitely a teenager size. I'm hoping took good enough notes that I will be able to make it again! Since this one goes to it's new home tonight!
I really like the way it turned out - especially that the side folding in thing worked out like I hoped - so that it opens up bigger than it looks. It is still a small purse - definitely a teenager size. I'm hoping took good enough notes that I will be able to make it again! Since this one goes to it's new home tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is awesome!! It looks great!!
Looks so cool - great job Kristi. I love that it expands bigger than it looks, that was always my problem with those little purses, it was impossible to find anything in them... Now I have the problem of just having too many things so I can't find anything in my purse. Ahh the joys of being a woman.
It really is very cute, Kristi! Good job! Way to be creative!
That is super cute! Good job! I'm sure Kaylee's friend liked it, but if not, you could send it down my way. :)
Post a Comment