So I finished the two hats I was working on most of the summer (had to take them each out almost to the beginning at least once - and the yellow sun hat for Kenzie like 3 times - although not all the way to the beginning for all of those - and it still doesn't fit her very well - pretty sad since I made the adult size plus some - I must crochet really tight.) Anyway - I wanted to try something new - and got this pattern Saturday, and started the hat Monday afternoon, and finished it yesterday. Love it - very quick and easy (although the pattern says intermediate).
also - as a side note to all you out there who like jelly rolls and charm packs - check out this contest (you actually get a jelly roll and layer cake - but you can cut that down into charm packs if you want) for a fabric line that won't even be out until next spring! http://lilatuellerdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-was-just-thinkingits-time-for.html



3 comments:
Cool hat - love the colors! I had the same problem of gauge with that skull cap - I just kept adding rows because the amount they gave really didn't work right. Do we get to see Kenzie's hat?
Yeah - I'll post her hat and Morgan's when I get the flowers on them - after I get over hating them :o)
Thanks for the post, love the hat and totally hope I win the contest.
Post a Comment