I just finished these two pages of when we were sealed in the temple. I don't know why I don't have any pictures of our family outside the temple! I wasn't in charge of pictures. I'll have to ask Bob if he has any. At any rate, I'm glad I have these pictures that trigger my memory to that unforgettable day!


p.s. Is there any way to post pictures side by side?
5 comments:
Love it! They turned out beautiful!
They are so great mom! I love seeing pictures from when we were kids - and a great one to have scrapbooked... One of the many advantages of digital scrapbooking, now we could all have copies of that for our family histories.
Awesome, I vaguely remember that day and I swear I remember a baby Dustin there, but it must have been in spirit as mom was pregnant with him at the time.
P.S. mom I did notice one place where you put "the" instead of "they" toward the end of the journaling. (another advantage of digital scrapbooking errors like that can be quickly fixed).
Fixed! Thanks for picking up on that, Wendy!
Awesome - I've seen the pictures - but it is great to see read the memories too.
Post a Comment