Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 40 - Excited!!



I stumbled across the I {heart} Faces website a few weeks ago and have been debating whether or not to enter a photo. I finally decided, "what the heck, it's just for fun." The theme this week is "EXCITED" I thought this picture fit pretty well. If I remember correctly she was being chased by one of her siblings and she would get so EXCITED when he got close to catching her.

6 comments:

Jan W. said...

Definitely a winner!

AJ said...

So much fun!

Unknown said...

Makes me smile just looking at it!! Her smile always does!!

Texasholly said...

Such a beautiful smile!

Mrs.Goates said...

Looked at some of the other entries and yours is awesome - a total winner in my mind (but I could be partial :))

Holly said...

You might get some ideas you like from my friend's sewing blog. I'm amazed at how much sewing she does! Sometimes she gives the pattern she used or says where to find the pattern.

http://bisforbobbins.blogspot.com/