Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kaylee's B-day Page

This page took longer than it should have. I had to get the glare out of Kaylee's glasses and did some other touching up and extracted the picture of her in the apron. And, in the 11,000 pieces of scrapbook papers etc., I couldn't find any colors I liked, so I had to do some recoloring! Oy!
Kaylee is such a cutie! She was so sweet the night of her party...But then, Kaylee is always sweet!
Let me know if you have any suggestions!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute but you spelled Kaylee's name wrong.

Jan W. said...

Duh! I better go fix that!

Jan W. said...

There! Fixed! The dumb thing is--I had it spelled right everywhere else!

Kristi said...

Very cute! So glad someone is scrapbooking for my kids!

Nichole said...

Very Cute, good job!

Mrs.Goates said...

It's perfect for a teenage girl - I love the denim pocket in the background.

Wendy Jean said...

So cute!