Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekender Bag

So here is the bag that I made for my Girls Weekend gift*.


Inside

This is Lyndsey holding the bag so that you can get an idea of how big it is. 
Don't forget that Lyndsey is about 5'4 1/2" tall. :0)


*For Girls Weekend, we each bring a wrapped gift and play a game with them.  You take turns rolling dice, until someone gets doubles.  That person puts on oven mitts and starts trying to unwrap the gift. Everyone else continues rolling the dice, when someone else gets doubles, they get a turn with the oven mitts and present.  This continues until the present is completely unwrapped (which may mean all the paper off or having the box open and the gift completely out).  The person who manages this - gets the present.  I almost got to bring it back home - but my mom rolled doubles right before I pulled it out of the box.  Guess I'll have to make myself one - after I finish the one that Andrea ordered! :o)

1 comment:

Jan W. said...

I love the bag! Thanks, Kristi!