Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls' Weekend 2007

I hadn't scrappbooked for several months. I bought Photoshop Elements 8 last fall and didn't even install it until about February. By the time I got around to actually using it,(about a month ago) I had forgotten a lot! I decided to just go through Linda Sattgast's tutorial that comes with the program when you get it at Costco to refresh my memory and find out any changes that version 8 may have. Her tutorials come with a kit and in each lesson you finish a page. Girls' Weekend 2007 was the event I chose. I have to admit the kit is not my favorite, but I had fun and learned a lot and actually like most of the pages. It was fun to remember that great weekend. It made me even more excited about this year...Only 50 more days! There are 13 pages. I don't post often, but look out when I do!

Cover Page

Home Sweet Home



Crafting, Gaming and Laughing


Babies



Shopping and Church



Snowy Last Day



Breakfast at....


AND...because I couldn't really find a Girl's Weekend picture to try out the photo tinting trick, I did this one of the perfect subject...Kenzie!

Feel free to point out typos and any other changes or additions that should be made!

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Awesome job Mom!!!! Now I don't have to scrapbook that event! I love it!!!

Wendy Jean said...

Those pages look so good! They are beautiful! I'll send you a handful of my pictures each month for you to do. You can make them into art. :)

Kristi said...

Those are awesome. I'll just have to print them out and put them in the scrapbook I never finished :o) I'm sure they will convert to 9x9 right?

Mrs.Goates said...

Wow. Prolific mom! and they are so cute. One day when I get settled into my new house with our den/play room I'm planning on scrapbooking again! I just want to go back through all the tutorials and do what you did. Though like everyone else, I want copies of these ones too!

Unknown said...

Awesome job!!! I love them!!

Ethatch said...

Awesome Jan, what a beautiful way to preserve fun family memories. Thanks for the opportunity to peek, loved seeing you all.