Thursday, August 19, 2010

Potential Projects

Because I don't know how to send a lower quality photo (I'll have to get Nathan to show how to do that later) I thought that I would post the pictures of the potential projects here instead. Sorry for the incontinence  inconvenience. (at least that is what I think Jessica meant - Kristi)





5 comments:

Kristi said...

I like the cans - although it is really the flowers I want to learn. The washers are cute too.

Jessica said...

Flowers are super fun. We can even make the flowers out of felt and turn them into hair accessories (which has been by new project as of late).

Mrs.Goates said...

Love the flowers - especially love the washers.

Jan W. said...

I love the necklaces and think the flowers are cute too. Here's a link for some other flowers I found in my wanderings yesterday and thought they were cute and they look pretty easy. http://freshpoppydesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/singed-flower-headband-tutorial.html

Kristi said...

I've seen a couple of tutorials for the singed flowers too, mom and want to try them - just wasn't sure about the playing with fire thing would work at girls weekend - anyone have a fire extinquisher they can bring?