Before:
After:
I thought about keeping the dry erase side but after dry erase marker started to appear on things that were not erasable I decided to try my hand with the chalkboard spray paint. Having a double sided chalk board is a lot less stressful. Chalk is so much easier to clean off walls :)
It was a fun to have a refurbishing project, next I'll attempt refurbish Kaymbri's toddler bed, then maybe one day a rocking chair... Maybe I should convince Nathan to buy a house with a garage.



3 comments:
Awesome, my you are industrious!!
Nice redo! Yeah, I think a two-sided chalkboard would be nice, too. White boards are nice for some things, but not for toddlers!
Smart. Dry Erase is the worst to get out of things. I hate it. Scott thought he was so smart one time to let Elaine play with our dry erase board, until she marked all over our stool, her legs, and the floor.
Post a Comment