Sorry about the photography - I've kinda got a lot going right now and don't want to find my camera... back to packing!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
A Summer Craft?
I started a knit hat for a friend's baby but I haven't made a hat in so long and I just kind of started without really thinking. Well - it ended up good for me because it was way too big for a newborn, but just right for Elaine. I love how the bow turned out, I took the idea from the hat mom knit for Joyce for Christmas. My only thing is... Yea I'm moving to Atlanta and it has been some of the hottest days here in Pullman - why am I knitting a winter hat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it. Is the white weaved in to make the band? It looks so cute! Perfect model!
very cute!
Post a Comment