Sunday, June 14, 2009

New favorite website...

Ok, so Friday I was Blog hopping (following interesting links from one blog to the next one) and stumbled across this website called YouCanMakeThis.com. It has all kinds of projects and crafts and e-patterns and books -0 and even so free ones. So I grabbed some yarn I had and a crochet hook and look what I made in an afternoon ...

and then today after church I made this one adding the scalloped edge (which I made up) ...
(I went and bought some more yarn Friday night) Kaylee is almost done with one too - they are so easy. I also started another hat for Kenzie with a pattern I bought - and picked up some fabric to make Morgan a new purse from one of the other free patterns. Oh - and I made one little flower to put on the hats - but need to buy the clippy to hold it on - so more pics to come! So basically - I love this new website!

4 comments:

Jan W. said...

Really cute! Those hats are so popular right now and of course they look adorable on your girls!

The Goates Herd said...

Those are cute! and I have been looking for a pattern for one of those for over a month, so Thanks! I don't know if mine will go as fast (I'm a much better knitter than crocheter - but we'll see!)

Unknown said...

Awesome!! And those models are dang cute!! :-)

Kristi said...

I guess I should have mentioned - I didn't have the right size hook and just used what I had (which was bigger) Kenzie's is the medium and Sisi's is the large using a K hook. The beginning is a little tricky but I found trick on line to make it easier and look nicer (Kenzie's worked but she has a hole in the very center - Sierra's is smaller because of the trick and the one Kaylee is making has no hole at all.)