I already posted these pictures to facebook, but thought I would post them here too that I have a bit longer. (I just quickly posted to facebook at 11 last night when I finished.) Anyway here is the other quilt I made. Now both are ready to quilt and I am hoping to get to my friends home soon to get that done (she has one of those big quilting machines that can quilt upto a king size quilt).
I just love the retro paper doll fabric, I just could not resist when I saw it!! I created the pattern after seeing one my friend made and the suggestion from Kristi to separate the large dolls, instead of just having a row of them.
I can't wait to get both of them complete finished and see what they look like with the binding and all done!! Now on to bags or my quilt for my bed.
3 comments:
That turned out really cute Wendy! Seriously you've got a talent for that... and a good eye for material :)
Thanks Annie, the fabric part is easy just frequent the fabric websites and stores and you get to know the lines and you pick one then buy all the fabric in that line you can and create away. I have gotten a bit frustrated the few times I have tried to hunt for one more fabric to go with something and am not 100% sure it matches. But when they come from all the same line and designer that makes it a cinch. Plus there are just too many dang cute fabrics out there!!
Hi Wendy,
I didn't want to be a blog stalker so I thought I'd let you know I'd been snooping. I saw the blog about you on Cyd's page and saw your comment which brought me here. I've often thought of you. Sooo good to see you!
Post a Comment