skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Kaylee finished her hat today - so I thought I would share. I made the flower for her. She did a really good job for her first non-dishrag crochet project. And I think she only made one very misshappen dishrag.
3 comments:
Unknown
said...
Great job Kaylee!!
Wednesday, 17 June, 2009
Jan W.
said...
Way to go, Kaylee!!! It's very cute!
Wednesday, 17 June, 2009
Jan W.
said...
And so are you!
Wednesday, 17 June, 2009
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just so you know...
Reunion Countdown
Contributors
Jan W.
Jessica
Kristi
Mrs.Goates
Nichole
Unknown
Wendy Jean
Add me as a button!
Scrapbooking
Atomic Cupcake
Digiscrapdepot
Digital Freebies
Fonteo
Free Digital Scrapbooking
Pioneer Woman
Rebecca' Scrapping Silliness
Scrap Artist
Scrapper's Guide
ScrapWow!
Shabby Princess
Two Peas in a Bucket
Other Links
You Can Make This
The Material Girls Quilts
Fat Quarter Shop
Knitting Pattern Central
Give Away Today
current blog design courtesy of....
because
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
2013
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(65)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(6)
Lucy's Dance Recital
I finished the purse from the pattern that I got f...
Kaylee finished her hat today - so I thought I wo...
New favorite website...
Another quilt top done!!
I finished the quilt top!!!
►
May
(8)
►
April
(18)
3 comments:
Great job Kaylee!!
Way to go, Kaylee!!! It's very cute!
And so are you!
Post a Comment