*Morgan will probably get this one - although partly because she was still in her clothes so could model it for me - it really didn't go very well with Kaylee's PJs. But since it only takes 3 fat quarters to make - I'll go find some more black, white, and red to make one for Kaylee - of course - I told them I was going to keep it :o)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I finished the purse from the pattern that I got from the YouCanMakeThis website. I think it turned out really cute - and since Morgan and Kaylee are fighting over it - I think they like it too. It took me about 2 hours - and part of that was trying to get my computer to print out a paper copy of the pattern - it will definitely go faster next time.




*Morgan will probably get this one - although partly because she was still in her clothes so could model it for me - it really didn't go very well with Kaylee's PJs. But since it only takes 3 fat quarters to make - I'll go find some more black, white, and red to make one for Kaylee - of course - I told them I was going to keep it :o)
*Morgan will probably get this one - although partly because she was still in her clothes so could model it for me - it really didn't go very well with Kaylee's PJs. But since it only takes 3 fat quarters to make - I'll go find some more black, white, and red to make one for Kaylee - of course - I told them I was going to keep it :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Turned out Cute!!
That's really cute! You've been a busy little bee this week! How did the t-shirts turn out?
Super cute! Now you can make beanies to match :)
Post a Comment