This is a skirt that I made for Kaymbri. Of course I finished it once she went to bed so I don't have a picture of her in it but what the hey, let's show it off any way :)
Super cute - I love the fabric... I love Elaine in skirts this spring, I'm thinking of just making a few for her instead of buying shorts... We'll see how ambitious I get.
This is the tutorial, but I modified it to the way I wanted it. Next time I think I'll do the pockets, I didn't have enough fabric to them on this skirt. Super easy, super fun. I thought I'd make a red polka-dot with black for the girls for when we go to Disney World.
7 comments:
Super cute - I love the fabric... I love Elaine in skirts this spring, I'm thinking of just making a few for her instead of buying shorts... We'll see how ambitious I get.
Very cute!!
I love it!!!
Kenzie only wants to wear skirts, dresses or tutus now - I need to make some more skirts for her...did you use a pattern or was this a tutorial?
oh - it it is very cute!
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-market-skirt.html
This is the tutorial, but I modified it to the way I wanted it. Next time I think I'll do the pockets, I didn't have enough fabric to them on this skirt. Super easy, super fun. I thought I'd make a red polka-dot with black for the girls for when we go to Disney World.
super cute skirt! I want to make one for Heidi. Love the idea for Disney World too!
Post a Comment