I just wanted to show off my mad photoshop (elements) skills.
I took this photo of Billy throwing Brooklyn. . .
And created this. . .
Why? I don't know, but it was really fun. I don't know what I will do with it, maybe I will print it and hang it in her room or maybe I will save it and use it for her birthday or something. If you've got any cute ideas let me know.





3 comments:
Elaine when she said it - said "Brooklyn's dressed up like a fairy for halloween"... I guess their two little minds think a like. You do have mad skills though - good job!
that is cool - I think you should get one of the poster prints of it and hang it in her bedroom...
Okay so now your goal is to take a picture of me and then photoshop it to look 50 lbs lighter to inspire me to lose weight in 2011!! HA HA you are amazing!
Post a Comment