So most of you know that every year I make a family calendar. When I went to start this years, I remembered Nichole saying that she had designed the pages for Dad's book by doing them in Photoshop Elements and then just picking the full page picture layout option when she uploaded them into the book. I wondered if it would work for the calendar. I tried it out, and it did. So I just spend every spare minute of the last 3 days (including staying up to 2am last night, and starting again at 7 am this morning) making these. I know they aren't up to the standard of the pages that some of you can do, but since I'm just learning the program, I'm happy with how they turned out. You should be able to click on them to make them bigger, and if you are one of the ones that gets a calendar - sorry for ruining the surprise. Oh - and thanks for the quick help session yesterday mom! (although I still had problems with elements from that one line - I think it is just that set of paper/embellishments - I didn't have problems with any other paper set when I remembered you tips.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Kristi, they turned out so cute. I love that you could share so many good pictures of everyone! I love your family! Good job!
Wow - that is a lot of work! Good job Kristi - they are adorable! I love each of the kids pages - you picked the perfect pictures.
Oh - and for Halloween - your kids were inspired since there's that animated gnome movie coming out - I'm sure gnomes will be super popular next year!
Great Job, i understand about the every waking minute thing, but it's worth it.
So cute! I love how it all turned out! Great job!
Post a Comment