Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look what Andrea made...

So Andrea out did herself for our Christmas gifts this year - she made these amazingly cute slippers for all the kids. She forgot to take pictures before she sent them off, so I'm posting for her. She can edit this post if she wants to add any info...
The whole bunch
Tyler's (I think these are my favorites)
Kaylee's
Kenzie's
Lyndsey's (they are ballet slippers - the ribbons wrap up her ankles)

Sierra
Morgan's (or mine cause Morgan's feet are too big :o) But Andrea has agreed to make her another pair since it would be too hard to shrink Morgan's feet)

Thanks Andrea. We love them!!!
*now I expect a similar post, because I forgot to take pictures of your gifts too.

1 comment:

Mrs.Goates said...

Thanks for posting them Kris! I tried to take a picture of all of us in our aprons but the girls were less than cooperative before we left. We'll get them soon!