Sunday, January 2, 2011

Look what Kristi did...

Kristi made us all adorable aprons for Christmas.  I love them... I wear mine all the time - mainly because it gives me pockets and most of my pants don't have those - so it really helps me out.  The girls like them, but probably not as much as I put them on them because I love watching them run around in them.  I love the overall clasps on Scotts.  Too cute.  I still can't believe she made them because they are honestly perfect.  Thanks Kristi!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Your welcome - so glad you like them!

Jan W. said...

The aprons are adorable as are the slippers you made! I love that you each made gifts for each other. I loved being in the know during the creation phase and knowing how excited each of you were to give! Love you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Elaine's goofy face and Joyce looks so sweet and innocent (yea right!!) The aprons turned out great, they are awesome!!