Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hoping this is just the beginning

With Elaine and Joyce starting to play a little bit more independently, I'm hoping that I might actually someday get caught up on scrapbooking.  I decided I'm just going to try to pound out the rest of 2008 - using as many templates and quick pages as possible - with my own little twist of course. 

So here is the first set - the pages come from Scrappers guide and were the layered pages.  I added more photos to my version and more journaling.


5 comments:

Nichole said...

lookin' good, I hope to get back to scrap booking soon! are you responsible for the photo update? It looks good.

Mrs.Goates said...

Yep - it's about time... It only took us 4 months ;)

Unknown said...

Love it, also thanks for the photo update!!

Jessica Edwards said...

that is so cute!! Logan is at the stage of sharing his food...unfortunately he does it with Logan. Oh well! I love all the posts!

Jessica Edwards said...

I meant he does it with Koda.