Here it is -
I haven't hung them yet (that will probably take another 3 weeks) - but this is basically what I did.
1. Got $1.00 frames from the dollar store (8.5x11) - My original idea was to get nice frames that have mats.
2. Cut out little pieces of tissue paper left over from making puff balls for their room.
3. Elaine and I made collages on pockets for laminating out of the tissue paper. Elaine's looked much better than mine.
4. Laminated them (this is my new favorite toy)
5. Framed the laminated art
6. Cut out letters and up them on the front of the frame (I was originally thinking vinyl letters - but since I don't have a friend with a vinyl cutter - opted for cutting them out rather than buying... I also thought it would be cool with the bigger frames to have wood letters)



3 comments:
looks really cute!
Looks cute, good job!!
Love it! I've been thinking of something to add to K any O's room. I think I might steal your idea :)
Post a Comment