I thought I'd get in on the new trend of car-seat covers. I love the idea of them but mostly I'm excited to use it as blanket when we're done using it as a cover! I'm even more excited to get out of the house and use it!!!
Such cute fabric! Can't believe you are being so crafty already! Ellie is only 11 days old, right? Now let's see some new pictures of the baby under the cover...please!
Very cute - don't know why I usually don't like birds on things - but I'm loving all the owls on the fabrics and crafts lately. And I'm with mom - where is your cute new model?
5 comments:
Super cute. I made one of these too - only I used my as a nursing cover. I love multi use things.
Very Cute, now Ellie can travel in style!
Such cute fabric! Can't believe you are being so crafty already! Ellie is only 11 days old, right? Now let's see some new pictures of the baby under the cover...please!
Very cute - don't know why I usually don't like birds on things - but I'm loving all the owls on the fabrics and crafts lately. And I'm with mom - where is your cute new model?
Love it!! Great job!!
Post a Comment