Morgan actually made the Deep Dish Apple Pie for the activity she was going to. She also helped some with the sewing on this apron. She also has on the pantaloons I made (no picture of those), but I found a petticoat that I've had since Wendy and I had matching jumpers that had the buttons that opened on the skirt to showed the petticoat underneath. I think the one I have was actually Wendy's. I remember thinking they were the cutest dresses...guess that dates me huh? She is now ready for Trek - I may make her a second pair of pantaloons since they took about 20 minutes and she can use them as pajama pants after the trek - since I used a pajama pattern to make them. And maybe another petticoat - but I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She looks very cute in those very cute dresses. Good job!
Post a Comment