Finally finished flannel board pieces that are made with the iron-on transfer stuff. It worked so well. I love it and they are fairly easy to do. The hardest part is finding pictures - so after this set - I'm just going to draw them... I actually have 3 stories drawn out, I just need to color and do - but since it took me 2 months to get to these ones I wouldn't hold your breath... Elaine loves them though - she's told me the 3 little pigs story at least a dozen times since I made them. Maybe I'll try to figure out how to put the files on here so you can use them if you want...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very cute, Super Mom!
this is a project I want to do for Heidi soon. I like the frame around the board.
Post a Comment