Thursday, July 9, 2009

What i've been up too.

I thought I would just post a couple of things I have been working on in the last month or so.


These are some of the pages I've done.  I'm trying to catch up my scrapbooks.  I am on 2003, only 6 years to go,  someday I will get there. . .

Remember when Lucy would suck her thumb and play with her belly-button.  She was so funny.  I have a lot of pictures of her at this age like this.
Just a fun day at the beach.  On a side note, Brooklyn is wearing this swim suit this year.


This is the Baptism invite that I made for Lucy and her friend Cooper.  I was so happy they got to be baptized together.  I can't believe my little girl is 8!!!!

This next one is an invite that I did for my friend Deanna.  For those of you who don't know her, her daughter, Paris, passed away 4 years ago.  She was just barely 2 when she fell into their family's pool and drown.  Every year they have a balloon release in her honor.  It was my privilege to create the invite this year.  It was a lot of fun to do.  The scribbles in the top right corner are actually lines that she had drawn on their wall.  Her mom took a picture and I was able to photoshop it onto the invite.  I miss you sweet Paris!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

wow - you've been busy. I love all the pages - but I think my favorite is the thumb and belly button one for Lucy - she was so silly.

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I also love the thumb and the belly button, how did I forget about that??

Jan W. said...

Thanks for posting all the pages you've been busy with! I love them all!
Up through 2003 ain't bad! I'm working backwards and have made it back to May 2009! Only 56 more years to go! Oh, I have a few along the way, but Dad really needs to slow down taking pictures! It's such a curse to have such cute grandkids! :)

Jessica said...

That's super cute about Lucy. I love all the pages. Now I have some ideas to copy off of :)

Mrs.Goates said...

I like the stick figure that you drew... did you draw it on paper first then put it in photoshop or did you do it on the computer somehow?

Great pages!

Nichole said...

In response to Annie, I actually drew it on paper first (back in 2005) and then scanned it into presentations and saved it as a jpeg, I think. I have since transferred it to photoshop and edited out the white background so it is just the drawing. Now I can do whatever I want with it like change the color, or color it in, I even hid her on their christmas card last year. She is now on t-shirts and car stickers for the Paris White foundation.