Sunday, July 26, 2009

Props to Kristi

So this is a post for Kristi, since it is her talent I am showing off.  (Although, if you consider the adorable models, I guess I am showing off too.)  
She made this skirt for Lucy.
And this dress for Brooklyn.  

They both wore them to church today and got rave reviews!!!  I love how fun and cute they turned out.  Good Job Kris!!!  I had one person ask me if you made up the pattern or where you got it.  I know you made some adjustments but wasn't sure where the original pattern came from.  Anyways, You Rock!!!!

2 comments:

Jan W. said...

Soooo cute! Way to go Kristi for the darling skirt and dress and way to go Nichole for having such cute kids to wear them!

Kristi said...

Must admit - the models certainly make the outfits!!! I made up the pattern for the pillowcase dress (Brooklyn's), Lucy's skirt pattern came from the youcanmakethis.com site. I made a skirt like Lucy's for Sierra and a long, light colored linen skirt for Kaylee on Saturday. Both turned out cute - but I forgot to take pictures! Thanks for the post Nichole.