Sierra loves hers - and now Lyndsey wants one. I want to make one for Kenzie - but think I need a little bit smaller towel, and I have a couple of other ideas on the hook (like a bigger button and althought SiSi likes the bows - not everyone would)... But all and all not a bad first try with stuff I had around...
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Introducing the towel sarong - the next big thing!
So last week we are went to wild waves. Sierra wanted to keep her towel wrapped around her after she got off the slides and we were heading back over to some of the dry rides. I tried to just do the normal wrap around and tuck it in - but it kept falling off - after seeing a lady wearing a sarong, I tied the ends behind her neck - it worked great. Last night after swimming (we just come home and change), she wanted me to do it again - and then Kenzie wanted hers too. So I'm tying them and notice a mom with towels she had made into hooded pullovers (I've seen these before - have even made them - but my kids don't like things on their heads so they were never a big hit around here) and I started thinking - "I should make this easier..." so I came home and did -



sorry this last pic is a little blurry - but I was having a hard time getting a close up shot of the closer with Sierra constantly moving and the flash glaring off the shiny ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very impressive!
that is awesome!!
Post a Comment