Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Other project...

So this was the other project I made yesterday (it was too hot to fold laundry in the afternoon - and the basement is cooler) - I would have posted it sooner but it was a birthday gift and I didn't see Jessie until tonight. She loves purple and has been telling me I need to help her make one of my bags. It is based on the same pattern as the one I made Morgan - but it is a little deeper/taller because I know that Jessie has the same calendar/planner as me (since I got mine after I saw hers) and it doens't fit in the smaller version. It worked out pretty good - but I did have to add a 4th fabric for the lining. I also didn't like the buttons I got originally because they weren't big enough (one of them ended up on Sierra's towel)
Morgan and Kaylee are gone - so Sierra volunteered to be my model...
good thing Jessie's other favorite color is green since that was the other fat quarter I had around! I also made her extra big pockets because I know that she has a bigger texting cell phone. So Happy Birthday Jessie!

No comments: