Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sew along - Libby Top

I don't know if you have heard of Craftiness is not Optional, but it is one of the blogs that I follow. This week she is having a sew along for the Libby Top. I've never participated in a sew along, so I thought I'd give it a try. It is suppose to run through tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to finish, so after today's tutorial, I just guessed on the rest and finished up. 
I used some fabric from my stash, so I had to get a little creative in the cutting out. I made it longer because Kenzie loves dresses. I also added pockets.
I have had these buttons for YEARS, can't even remember where, when, or why I got them. But they worked perfect for this project.
Kenzie loves her new dress - but then it has yellow and owls - so I knew I couldn't go wrong.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

that is adorable!! I love it, and kudos to you for finishing so fast! thanks for sharing!