I am proud to announce that I finally got my headboard done!!!
Headboard: $5
Lamps: $18
Paint: Well that's a long story so we'll just call it free for now.
Whole experience: Of course PRICELESS!
Eventually we'll have a really cute iron rod across the wall with pictures hanging from it but I figure since it took me almost a year to get the headboard done, I have at least that long to get the rest of the room put together.
The lamp I got at *cough* Walworld (I go there way to much). When I found it it was a plain and well boring lamp with no character at all. So with a little spray paint, burlap (LOVE THIS STUFF!) I made it AWESOME!
Now off to finish all my Fall decor before Christmas gets here :)



4 comments:
The headboard looks amazing, Jessica! Good for you! You are very talented, indeed!
Oh, I like the lamp too!
Awesome!!! You are sooooo talented!!! Any thrifty!!!
Your headboard looks great!
Post a Comment