Thursday, August 11, 2011

An outfit for Baby Bean

I am done with Baby Bean's outfit - YEAH!! After having to restart it, redo many parts of it, and then all the hand sewing, it's been a little bit of a... okay, now I can say it, but at the time I was cursing... a fun project. I took a onsie pattern I found online and made it into this, I'm pretty excited. I can't wait to try it on my little man!



The tie snaps on so I can switch out colors of ties if I want... though I might change how the snaps work, I think the tie would stay on a bit better if there were two snaps on either side under the color.

Snaps - no buttons - a pain to put in, but I think it will make up for it in trying to dress him. Most knitted things come with buttons if you didn't know.

More snaps in the back.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job Annie!! Wish I was going to be there to see him in it!!

Jan W. said...

Oh my gosh, Annie!!! So, so cute Good job! I'm glad you stuck with it. I can't wait to see little James in it.

Kristi said...

very cute annie.