Friday, February 4, 2011

Elaine's Birthday - so much for keeping it simple

So the last one is a bit more complicated... but I wanted a lot of pictures on a paper - and this is what came to mind.




I almost forgot the best part of doing this page.  Elaine's been asking questions about birthday parties and we talked about the theme of this one was Teddy Bear Picnic, and Joyce had a Princess Knight party.  I asked her what she wants her next birthday party to be, expecting princess this or that, but she said - "A Pot Party with Mr. Pot".... Oh I can't wait to make those invitations!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

very cute Annie, I can't wait to hear about the other mom's reactions to their kids going to a "Pot" party. That is pretty hilarious.

Unknown said...

I was thinking a similar thought as nichole. Pot party takes on a whole different meaning for someone who spends their life with teenage kids, especially the delinquent ones!! Ah what fun!! And by the way the pages turned out super cute!!

Jan W. said...

I love the pages. I especially like that last one with the pictures in the letters. Great idea. Did you merge the pictures to an alphabet or did you have some sort of template? Very cute.

Mrs.Goates said...

I found the fattest font I could, Gill Sans I think, and I simplified each letter individually than merged it with the picture... Except on the few pictures that took up more than one letter... But you get the idea.