Oh - I feel so green. I needed a black skirt for Elaine to go with this blouse that I wanted her to wear with pictures with Joyce - I looked at patterns and was going to buy all the stuff and make one but couldn't find a pattern that went small enough for her waist... Then I remembered I was throwing out a skirt that was black and maybe I could use that..?
So this is what I made - it was a pencil skirt for me, and now it's a pencil skirt for Elaine. I took the path of least resistance and it has one seam and an elastic waist.
However, I think Elaine looks like a sales lady from Macy's with it on (all she needs are some black heels and some jewelry), so I think I'm going to come up with something different for her to wear for the pictures :)



2 comments:
Very Resourceful Annie, great job.
that's cute! what a fun project
Post a Comment