Thursday, February 11, 2010

Niko-Just showing off

A couple weeks ago, Niko decided to run for 6th grade senate.  He was supposed to make some campaign posters.  So, rather than spending hours with poster board and markers, I suggested that we make them on the computer and have them enlarged at Sam's.  So I showed him the basics of using PS elements and we came up with this.  


We made 4 different variations and sent them off.  
Well, when we were done he asked if he could try scrapbooking some pictures and I said, "Sure, knock yourself out!"  Well since, he has spent the majority of his free time making pages.  Here are just a FEW of the ones he has completed.





He has made these completely by himself.  Not bad, huh?  
With his help, maybe someday I will catch up on my scrapbooks!

(P.S.  He didn't win the election but I guess there were like 30 kids who ran.  Oh well, he didn't seem to be phased.)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Good job Niko!

Jan W. said...

Way to go Niko! Keep it up young man! There is a lot of scrapbooking to do!
When I see how easy it was for Nicholas to pick up on this it makes me wonder what will be the product or products that will be available when he is an adult! Yikes!

Unknown said...

That is way cool, great job Niko!!

Mrs.Goates said...

That Niko is one crafty fellow! I'm thoroughly impressed... Anytime he wants to do some of my pages let me know!