Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hats for Logan

My nephew Logan has way too many clothes, so instead of a sweater I decided to knit him a couple hats, which turned into three after I got an idea for the third one... Here they are.

I saw a picture of a hat like this on a newborn baby and it was too cute - so I had to try making one... I think next time I would do it in the round and do a Kitchner stitch on the top to close it...


I just love stripes... and the nice thing about this hat is because it doesn't have a pom-pom it's washable.

This hat I totally made up after seeing a picture of one but not liking the pattern.  I tried it on Joyce and it's hilarious...  I love the front flap.

3 comments:

Jan W. said...

Those are all so very cute! You'll have to have Jessica post pictures of Logan wearing them!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! You are super talented making up a pattern like you did!!

Jessica Edwards said...

And we love the hats!! They are adorable! I will send pics a little later..his head is a little too small for them now :)