So Kenzie started a preschool art class at the community center, so I spent the hour at Mom's house and got some tips and help to learn Photoshop. I did most of the first page at Mom's, and then tonight I made the second page. I remembered almost all of the things Mom taught me except how to make the rectangle frame around the photo - so I just copied the one from the first page. I'll have to figure out how I did it the first time. But since we only had about 1 hour and we went pretty fast - I was impressed by what I did remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Good Job!! I love it!!
It looks great! Copying and moving works just as well, if not better than, making a new one. But what you did to make the first one was... Make sure you are on the layer below photo you want the mat for, click on the Foreground Color Chip (bottom left corner) to choose the color you want, click on the rectangle tool from the shapes tool box, and drag an outline around the photo.
It was fun. Glad we could do it!
awesome, great job!!
Super cute Kristi! Good luck trying to keep everything straight, my biggest problem is trying to remember all the things you could do to a page - I always end up just Plain Jane-ing it, because it just doesnt occur to me to do super cute things like your little letter tags.
The letter tags were part of the paper pack but I did use the blank one to write on...Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment