Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just some pics

I just wanted to share some of the pictures I've been taking recently.  I've been pretty busy actually. I've done 3 seniors and 1 little girl's baptism pics.  I'm doing a family on Friday and Kaylee's senior pics at some point. Not to mention the shirts and other stuff I've been doing.  Add that to being the New primary chorister and I feel like I have a full time job.  Anyways, here's the first couple sets of pics...


EMILY Class of 2014










MAGEE

Magee is a good friend of Brooklyn's and her mom, Stephanie, is my hairdresser.  It's not hard to take great pictures when you have a model as cute as this one!!











2 comments:

Jan W. said...

Nichole, these are gorgeous! I honestly think you are as good a photographer as any I've seen. Pretty girls, too!

Mrs.Goates said...

Seriously - those are amazing. I am officially booking a day when we are there over Christmas.